Thank you for purchasing "TheBi - Portfolio WordPress Theme".
Please read this documentation, because it covers almost all the aspects needed for you to know before installing & running the theme.
If you have questions that can't get the answer here, please search them from the item comments or contact me via Theme Support.
How to build your site?
- 1. Install & Activate the theme. (see Getting Started)
- 2. Add your posts, projects and pages. You can insert modules via Shortcode Generator or Page Builder. (see Adding Post, Adding Page, Shortcode, Page Builder)
- 3. Setup menu. (see Setup Menu)
- 4. Adjust theme options. (see Theme Options)
- 5. If you want to setup the shop, you need to install WooCommerce plugin. You can read the documentation of WooCommerce here.
- 6. If you don't know how to setup the theme or don't want to setup step by step, you can import the demo data then change the content to yours. (see Getting Started)
- 7. And something else, like modify post & page settings, content, etc...
What should you do when your site is finished?You should backup your options and contents! If your site is down by some reasons, you can bring your site back quickly!
- Export your theme options via Appearance » Theme Options » Export.
- Export your contents via Tools » Export.
How to update your site when new version comes?Check here to get how.
- Added size options for SVG logo, because Firefox and IE can't calculate the size of svg which doesn't have width and height attributes.
- Added zoom feature to the images of lightbox when on desktop.
- Added two page templates: Portfolio & Blog, so that you can create portfolio or blog pages that can have paging buttons.
- Fixed a bug which caused filters didn't work when using Portfolio type 3.
- Fixed a bug which might cause the close button of lightbox to be out of window when on mobile.
- Fixed some style problems of admin controls when using WordPress 5.3+.
- Improved font display.
- Fixed a style bug of menu background color when using White style.
- Fixed a bug of Pricing Table module which might throw an error when invert-color option was checked.
- Fixed a bug of Images module which might cause custom link to be hidden.
- Added a theme option to determine whether show menu background.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added an option to Theme Options » Site to stop outputting <img> tag because it would slow down site loading when has lots of images in a page. By default the option is off (not output <img> tag ), you can turn it on if you want to improve image SEO.
- Fixed some style problems of Light version.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug which crashed the Shortcode Generator.