Thank you for purchasing "Thefe - Portfolio WordPress Theme".
Please read this documentation, because it covers almost all the aspects needed for you to know before installing & running the theme.
If you have questions that can't not get the answer here, please search them from the item comments or contact me via Theme Support.
How to build your site?
- 1. Install & Active the theme. (see Getting Started)
- 2. Add your posts, projects and pages. You can insert modules via Shortcode Generator. (see Adding Post, Adding Page, Shortcode)
- 3. Setup menu. (see Setup Menu)
- 4. Change theme options. (see Theme Options)
- 5. If you want to setup the shop, you shold install WooCommerce plugin. You can read the documentation of WooCommerce here.
- 6. If you don't know how to setup the theme or don't want to setup step by step, you can Import the demo data then change the content to yours. (see Getting Started)
- 7. And something else, like modify post & page settings, content, etc.
What should you do when your site is finished?You should backup your options and contents! If your site down some reasons you can bring your site back quickly!
- Export your theme options via Appearance » Theme Options » Export.
- Export your contents via Tools » Export.
How to update your site when new version comes?Check here to get how.
- Added zoom feature to the images of lightbox when on desktop.
- Improved font display, ensure text remains visible during webfont load.
- Fixed some style problems of admin controls when using WordPress 5.3+.
- Added an option to Theme Options » Site to stop outputting <img> tag which added in v1.4.2 because some users said that it would slow down site loading when has lots of images in a page. By default the option is off (not output <img> tag ), you can turn it on if you want to improve image SEO.
- Compatible with Autoptimize plugin (fixed the problem which caused map could't be loaded).
- Supported SVG logo. Note: by defaut WordPress doesn't allow to upload SVG file, you need to install third-party plugin (like SVG Support) to enable it.
- Fixed a style problem of submit button of comment.
- Improved image SEO (output <img> tag).
- Fixed a bug which might cause video to be muted when on mobile devices.
- Added an option "Data source type" to Blog and Portfolio template, now you can show some specified posts/projects by id or even enter your custom query rules.
- Added an ability of adding custom icon to Site Socials & Post Share.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Image Manager out of work when using Gutenberg editor.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added zoom feature to the images of lightbox when on mobile.
- Supported RTL.
- Fixed a bug which caused some options could not be saved when using Gutenberg editor.
- Fixed some style problems of Contact7 form.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Enabled the theme to be compatible with WP5.0.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug of Contact From which would cause the layout to be broken when having too much content.
- Fixed a minor bug of Mix-Box module which might cause images with wrong alignment.
- Improved the Column module to make it be compatible with iframe so that you can insert Youtube/Vimeo by using iframe code.
- Enlarged the logo size.
- Supported GIF.
- Fixed the marker of google map.
- Fixed a bug which caused the search form didn't work on mobile.
- Improved the video player since the autoplay policy changed in Google 66 and Safari 11.
- Supported 3 level menus.
- Added a class option for each shortcode so that you can add CSS according to this class name.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug which caused the retina logo wasn't visible when on mobile.
- Fixed a bug of video-player plugin.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Fixed a bug of thefe-projects plugin which caused the project slug couldn't be changed.
- Added video background to Column shortcode.
- Improved Font-Selector.
- Fixed a bug which caused images could't be cropped when using SSL.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug which caused the links of categories of projects to redirect to nowhere.
- Fixed: Fixed a text-layout bug of Slider which happened on old mobile device.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of filter of Portfolio 4 (Creative Scroll) which happened on mobile device.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug which caused the color picker (alpha version) was not compatible with WordPress 4.9.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug which might cause the lightbox couldn't be closed via mouse when the browser enabled Touch API.
- Added: Added One-Click-Demo-Import feature.
- Improved: Improved the experience on IE browser.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of pagination of Blog List & Archive List.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of scroller which might cause the page could't be scrolled to bottom when using smooth-scroll.
- Improved: Improved the look of Portfolio 2 (Slider Boxed) when on mobile.
- Improved: Added highlight color to the filters of Portfolio 4 (Creative Scroll) when the site style is Dark.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of pagination of Portfolio 1 & 2.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of Shortcode Modules which couldn't use bracket & quote.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug which would cause pages crashed when the server doesn't support Multibyte String (PHP extension).
- Fixed: Fixed a minor bug of Shortcode Modules which would generate empty <p> tag.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of filter of Portfolio 4 & 5 which couldn't change the background color.
- Added: Add filters to Portfolio 4 (Creative Scroll) & Portfolio 5 (Masonry).
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of Concat From which would not show a prompt when message sent.
- Improved: Add an option "Raw proportion" for Portfolio 1 & 2.
- Fixed (IMPORTANT): Fixed a bug that some pages would be blank when using Chrome 61.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of slider when using IE 10 & IE 11.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of Portfolio 6 & Blog 3 when using IE 10.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of video.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of header when using long text.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of Custom Script plugin.
- Improved: Set the alignment of Lightbox items to center.
- Improved: Add an theme option for changing the display type of archive list.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug of Contact Form.